So we are just trying this blogging thing, actually I ( Mimi) am trying this blogging thing and still working on getting Cody interested.
Cody and Mimi : An Introduction
Sunday ( October 19th ) was our 6 month wedding anniversary, Hooray! I can't believe it, we are still learning so much about each other, like Cody cries very easily and when I say I am right I usually am right.
We live in tiny apartment, downtown Edmonton, AB. We like the apartment but the neighbourhood is rather shady. We hope to move to a bigger place in February, somewhere with two or three rooms.
Cody works as an apprentice electrician at a company called Chemco, he doesn't like it very much and is thinking of going out to site, which means I may only see him for a few hours a day.
That doesn't make me happy but he will enjoy work more and be less grumpy.
I am taking time off school and currently work at a company called Ernst and Young. I love my job, its very demanding and I put in a lot of overtime but I don't mind because they are mostly at fancy events with really good food. I've learned so much at my job and I can't wait to write my next resume because it will be pretty impressive.
We are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - Day Saints ( for those of you who didn't know that already). Cody has been a member all his life, and I've been a member for 2 1/2 years. We love being members of the Church, it is such a blessing in our lives. We serve as primary teachers in our ward, we teach CTR 5. Most of the time their are cute, but they can be a pain on bad days.
Well I could write more but its time do the household duties I've been putting of all evening. Check back for more on us, if you don't see anything for three weeks, then we failed blogging
miserably.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! I am so excited that you are blogging - I am not very good at keeping up my own but I love to read others and see what they are up to. I think that's cyber spying or something - Anyways I am super excited to see how you do :)
hey welcome to blogging. Check out my blog too. I will put you on my favorite list so I can check back on you often. Love Sheila
I signed up to read your blog. Hope that is alright. I enjoy reading others blogs but I am not brave enough or smart enough to do one. I am glad all is well with you. Maybe Cody is like his Grandpa Merrill. He would have cream on his cereal and didn't seem to gain any weight.
Post a Comment